Work voltage: 110V
Temp range: 200? ~ 450?
Tips model: 900M series
Soldering stand: Steel
Soldering Wire: 60 percent tin, 2.0 percent flux, 0.8 mm diameter, 0.71 ounce
How to solder:
1.Prepare Wmore solder stand and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder
2. Please wet the sponge before using
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life
?Wmore 60W Soldering Iron ?The Heat up fast and work great soldering iron is temperature adjustable from 200?-450? with 5 multiple tips replacement.
?Wmore multifuntion fabric bag?With this bag, you could take the soldering iron kit in it and it is more portable and take up less space.
?10 in 1 kit?Soldering iron kit comes with soldering iron, the little wrench, 5 multiple soldering tips, tin wire tube, soldering iron stand and the soldering iron cleaning sponge cleaner pad .
?Usage?It is widely used for welding circuit board, appliance repair, ,jewelry welding and expecially for for Home DIY