Hang anything, anywhere with our ultra heavy-duty suction cup hook hangers! From bathroom accessories such as loofahs and brushes to kitchen utensils, bird feeders and wreaths to signs and whiteboards - your needs are met damage free, easily and with the highest convenience thanks to our 25lb tested suction cup hooks. Package Content : 6 suction cup hooks.
Instructions for Use:
1. Select a very smooth mounting surface, such as window, stainless steel furniture, super glossy ceramic bathroom wall and bath tub (Attention: some bathroom tiles may look very smooth, but has micro-structures on the surface that are invisible with naked eyes. Suction cups will not work on such tiles!).
2. Ensure the surface is clean and free of oils or residues that will undermine the suction quality over time.
3. Wipe the surface with rubbing alcohol or warm soap water, rinse with tap water at least three times, and then dry naturally or with lint-free cloth.
4. Immerse suction cups into hot water for 5 minutes to soften them up, and then rinse each suction cup in running tap water, and shake off the excess of water.
5. Press suction cup against surface squarely, and press hard to squeeze out as much air as possible.
6. To remove, simply pull up quick release tab under the hook.
Due to incomplete cleaning or mounting surface roughness, air bubble might build up inside the cup after weeks or months of use. In case that happens, simply press and burp the cup to prevent the suction cup from falling.
Suction Cups' Two Enemies:
#1 Surface roughness: suction cups adhere only to very smooth, non-porous surfaces like glass, fiber glass, polished metal and plastic, super glossy tiles. They do not work on woodwork or concrete. Even some bathroom tiles and plastic may fail. Some tiles may look very smooth, but has very tiny textures or roughness on the surface, and such micro roughness will cause suction cup to quickly fall.