A must have for every home. The non-contact infrared thermometer allows you to take temperatures without waking or disturbing your patient or family member. Great for special needs patients that cannot keep a thermometer in their mouth for an extended time. The SURF mode allows you to take temperatures of objects as well. Verify that the bath water is at the correct temperature for your babies. Check that the baby formula is not too hot. Automatic logging of the past 32 readings, allows fever tracking without having to write down all the readings.
- Rapid Temperature readings in 0.5 - 1.0 seconds.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Safe to use. No laser beam that could hurt eyes.
- Automatic data hold after each reading.
- Automatic memory storage of the previous 32 readings.
- Automatic power off.
- Enable or disable audible beeps/ warning buzzer.
- F1: When the body temperature exceeds the adjustable alarm temperature (default value is 38°C 100.4°F), the screen will display red back-light and alarm.
- F2: In Calibration Mode you can calibrate the thermometer if the temperature readings deviate from a known sample.
- F3: Audible Alarm switch (ON-OFF). When turned on the screen will display a speaker icon.
- F4: Switches the thermometer between Body and Surf (surface) modes. In Body mode, take the temperature of people or animals. In Surf Mode, take the temperature of objects or liquids.
Material: ABS Plastic
Display Resolution: 0.1°C(0.1°F)
Body Temperature Measurement: 32.0-43°C / 90-109.4°F
Ambient Temp. Measurement: 0-60°C / 32-140°F
Measurement Distance: 1- 5cm (0.4"- 6") < 2" is best.
Auto-shutdown Time: About 7 seconds
Power Supply: 2 * 1.5V AAA Batteries (NOT Included)
Operating Temperature: 10-40°C / 50-104°F
Storage Temperature: 0-50°C / 32-122°F
Displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius (Hold "MODE" > 5 seconds to switch between.)
Backlight with Color Digital LCD display and Fever Warning.
Great for monitoring temperatures of adult and baby without disturbing their sleep.
Two Measurement Modes: Body for measuring Body Temp, and Surface (Surf) Mode for checking objects. Check baby formula, bathwater, cooking food, etc.
Non-Contact: Take forehead temperature at distance of 0.5" - 6". Stay closer for greater accuracy.