Engrave: Wood, Bamboo, Acrylic, Fabric, Glass, Ceramic, Delrin, Cloth, Leather, Marble, Matte Board, Melamine, Paper, Mylar, Pressboard, Rubber, Fiberglass, Anodized Aluminum, Tile, Plastic, Cork, Corian, and more NON-metal materials.
Cut: Wood, Bamboo, Acrylic, Fabric, Delrin, Cloth, Leather, Matte Board, Melamine, Paper, Mylar, Pressboard, Rubber, Wood Veneer, Plastic, Cork, Corian, and more NON-metal materials.
- This machine will not work on any metals. It can only mark on the anodized coating / non-metal surfaces.
1. Red Dot Pointer: Since the laser beam is invisible, a Red Dot Pointer on the Fusion Laser allows you to have a visual reference for locating where the laser will fire.
2. X-Axis Bearings: Ground and polished stainless steel long-lasting bearing system
3. Rotary attachment enables you to engrave any cylindrical objects such as cups or musical instruments.
- The air compressor should be attached to the machine to remove excess heat and combustible gases from the cutting surface by directing a constant stream of compressed air across the cutting surface.
- This 50W engraver can be upgraded to 60W.
1. Software: RDworks/Corelaser software (included)
2. Compatible system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/2000/10
3. Resolution: up to 4500 dpi
4. Engraving Speed: 0-500 mm/s. Cutting Speed: 0-80 mm/s. (Engraving speeds can be adjusted thanks to the Raster/Vector Color Mapping technology.)
1 Main Body
1 Water Pump
3 Water Hoses
1 Air Compressor
1 Ventilation Fan
1 Ventilation Tube
1 Laser Tube
1 Bearings & Belts
1 USB Cable
1 Software CD
1 Power Cord
1 Accessory Bag:
- 1 bag of Allen wrenches
- 1 network cable
- 1 tube of silica gel
- 1 roll of double faced tape
Engraving Area: 12" x 20"(300 x 500 mm); Maximum Material Thickness: 10 mm
Laser Wattage: CO2: 50, watts; Size (W x D x H): 40" x 25.6" x 24.8"(1020 x 650 x 550 mm); Weight: 143.3 lbs (80 kg)
Speed and Power Control: Vector color mapping links speed, power and focus to any RGB color.
Laser Source: Digitally controlled, air-cooled CO2 laser tubes are fully modular, permanently aligned and field replaceable.; Shenzhouyi Software: The Shenzhouyi software controls your K40-0350 Laser's settings from a wide range of software packages - from design programs to spreadsheet applications to CAD drawing packages. ; Print Interface: USB Connection. Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/2000.
Electrical Requirements: Auto-switching power supply accommodates 110 volts, 60 Hz, AC. Cylinder Rotary Attachment: The rotary attachment has been built to accommodate a large variety of shapes and sizes. Setup is as easy as placing your product on the Rotary Attachment, raising or lowering the scissor lift to level the engraving area, and printing to the laser