1. This connector kit allows for quick and convenient connect/disconnect of power from a winch or from another electrical device such as a remote battery charger, trailer, etc.
2. The bottom of the device features a fitted rubber boot to protect against dust, moisture and corrosion.
3. It's very easy to use and install. Insert the wires into the terminal pins, then solder or crimp them.
4. Connector ends are identical, so either end is suitable for connection to the power or load side.
5. Although all the components can withstand high voltages, this connector is designed for low-voltage (12-36 volts DC).
6. Direct-current use (high-voltage connectors usually have a socket and plug arrangement, so the socket, or power end, can be fully enclosed). The terminal pins accept wire from 2 to 4 gauge.
1 Pair of Connectors: 2 connector ends, 4 terminal pins and 2 rubber boot caps
Connector Size: 3-1/8 x 2-1/8 x 1 inches
Connected Set Size: 5-1/4 x 2-1/8 x 1 inches
Operating Temperature Range:-4°F-221°F / -20°C-105°C
Medium Withstanding Voltage: 2200 DC
Vibration Resistance: Excellent
Impact Resistance: High
Connect/Disconnect Cycles: 10,000 Times
Made of sturdy polycarbonate with fitted rubber boot covers
Allows for quick connect/disconnect of power from winches, trailers or other electrical devices
Allows for 10,000 connect/disconnect actions
Designed for low-voltage (12-36V DC) use
Featured with 0.35'' inner diameter