Slim, impressively modern and efficient, Kershaw’s newest Fraxion pocketknife, this one in handsome black and tan, will be forever admired by young and old alike. Featuring a 2.75-inch BlackWash blade with clip-point tip for quick, deep piercing, a top swedge for strength and a slight recurve to enhance slicing capabilities, the durable black and tan Fraxion flows from the creative mind of Jens Anso, a Danish custom knife maker respected worldwide for his artistry. Pairing Anso’s aesthetic with Kershaw’s manufacturing expertise, this lightweight folder has a tan G10 handle with black carbon overlay for an unforgettable, trustworthy result that boasts KVT assisted manual opening, inset liner lock and a reversible deep-carry pocketclip. Perfect at the home, office or cabin, the ultra-sharp Fraxion unites rural and metro, utility and tactical, traveler and homebody, and everything in between. Boldly beautiful, the Fraxion fully complements an adventurous life for every kind of person.
• KVT opening system uses ball bearings to make manual opening as quick as assisted opening; user pulls back on ambidextrous built-in flipper to release blade easily; motion allows one-handed opening
• Inset liner lock allows slimmer, lighter design; sturdy steel plate riveted inside handle provides security of locking liner without weight of steel liners along both sides of handle
• Deep carry pocketclip allows convenient carrying options on the right or left side in the tip-up position; knife's length is 2.75 inches; overall length is 6.75 inches; closed length is 4 inches
• The knife handle's open construction, achieved by stylish steel tube spacers, allows knife to be nimble, easily cleaned, durable, corrosion-resistant and excellently balanced
• The Fraxion's progressive, industrial mystique makes a perfect gift for a bridal party, spouse, boyfriend, friends, family, coworkers, relatives, partner, former teachers, classmates or roommates