Soldering Iron x 1
Desoldering Pump x 1
Different Soldering Iron Tips x 5
Tin Wire Tube x 1
Soldering Iron Stand x 1
Tweezers x 1
Wire Stripper Cutterx 1
22awg Electronic Wire x 2
Work Voltage: 110V
Temp Rang: 200? - 450 ?
Tweezer: ESD-15, ength 4.7inches
Soldering Iron Stand: Steel
Tips Model: 900M series
Desoldering Pump: Plastic and aluminum alloy
How to solder:
1.Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Heat up Quickly: It heats up very fast with inner-heated ceramic induction technology within 2~3 minutes adjustable temperature from 200?-450?. for you to adjust temperature easily
14-In-1 Full Kit?Soldering iron kit comes with soldering iron,desoldering pump, 5 multiple soldering tips, tin wire tube, soldering iron stand, tweezers, wire stripper cutter, 2 electronic wire.
Carry Portable: carry case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry. which can avoid losing the soldering gun and accessories. It is rather convenient to carry anywhere for electric repair, home DIY and other soldering projects.
Widely Used?Idea for DIYER, various repaired usage of electronics and chip boards, welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile device, computers hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories, trinkets of your children, crafts and so on.
Safe Is The First:the standard dual spring soldering iron holder with cleaning sponge is also a very useful tool for it has a more secure base than any other thin soldering stand that will The maximum extent to protect users from being burned when doing a professional soldering project.