Working Voltage: 110V
Temp Range: 200?~450?
Soldering Iron Length: 7.0inch
Cable Length: 59.0inch
1 x Temperature Adjust Soldering Iron
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
How to use:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder
2. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly
3. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely
4. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough
5. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45 ° and power off
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a short while and a smoke never comes out again.
2. Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burnt fingers.
3. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, that will shorten the heating element life.
4. After finish the long life tip face.
5. Don't file the long life tip face.
6. Don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
Small and compact, lightweight pen style and soft grips for anti-slip and can reduce slippage.
No need soldering station, just plug and play. LED indicator to avoid burnt fingers and others.
Heat up quickly in 1 minute, 60 Watts 110V, temperature can be adjusted, range 200 °C - 450 °C.
Better heat dissipation to reduce the temperature of handle, avoid the plastic melting by the heat.
5 replaceable tips range from needle nose to flathead can meet any different basic jobs. No need soldering station just plug and play.