GXMT55 infrared thermometer provides accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures, from -58 to 1022 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 550 degrees Celsius). It displays both the current temperature and maximum temperature on the bright backlit LCD display. Advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments. This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking and food preparation, and hobbies.
Advantages of Using Geatex Thermometers
- Ability to measure hazardous or inaccessible objects.
- Ability to measure high temperatures.
- Ability to measure a moving target.
- Eliminates contamination and mechanical effect on the target.
- Speed. Typical infrared thermometer measurements takes less than one second.
- Max temperature function: it can take the highest temperature of the area tested by scanning and save the data at the bottom of the screen.
- EMS adjustable function: each article has its suitable emissivity, the adjustable emissivity function can make the test more accurate by adjust suitable emissivity for different articles.