The 5018 kit is a one door 1200lbs Maglock Buzz-in kit for doors that open out. It is mainly used for customers that do not want to physically get up and open the door. With this system, you will be able to let people in by clicking on the wireless RF remote, the VIS-8005. The remote communicates with the wireless receiver, which can program up to 50 remotes, and it has a range of 300 feet. There are two main features on the receiver that will allow you to program the wireless receiver in two different ways. The default function of the receiver is that when the power is on, the mag lock of your kit is locked and when you press the remote the maglock will unlock temporarily to open the door. The other function that the receiver has is the ON/Off feature. This feature is very similar to a light switch; when you program this option you would press the remote once and the door will unlock and remain unlocked until you press the button again. When you press the remote again, the door will then lock. This magnetic lock system also brings an exit button that will allow you to exit from the inside of the door. Keep in mind that this exit button does not bring a delay meaning that you would have to press the exit button at the same time that you open the door. This kit has a 3 year warranty with full access to tech support in the USA!
(1) VIS-ML1200LED: 1200lb Indoor Electric Lock with LED Sensor
(1) VIS-8004: 1-Channel Receiver 315mhz 11-24 VAC/DC
(2) VIS-8005: Fixed Code Transmitter, Pre-coded Wireless Remote
(2) VISCP100: 12v 1000ma Power supply
(1) VIS-7000: Illuminated green 2" square. SPDT switch, 10A@125~250VAC. Stainless-steel single-gang plate. Links to Install Videos provided in package, 100% USA Lifetime tech support, Quick-guides made by USA techs, 60-day return policy with no questions asked