- Fast response time, accurate and easy to read due to its bright backlit and large digits display.
- Maximum, Minimum, and Average values are retained after measurement.
- Memory of last settings such as laser, backlight, °C/°F and emissivity.
- Convenient LOCK function for continuous hands-free measurements.
- Backlight and laser can be turned on/off independently.
- Temperature can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit unit.
- Auto shut off after 7s without operation.
Temperature Range: -50°C- 650°C/-58°F~1202°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
Adjustable Emissivity: 0.10 ~1.00
Optical Resolution: 12:1 Distance to spot size ratio
Basic Accuracy: +2% of reading or +2 °C/°F
Response time: 0.15 second
Diode Laser Output: <1mW at 630~670mm class II laser produce
Spectral Response: 6~14um
Power Supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
1 x Infrared Thermometer
1 x 9V Battery
1 x Storage Bag
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Support Guarantee
Join the Millions of Trusted Dr. Meter Users around the World
Precise Measurement: Dual Laser Pointer for precise targeting. 0.10~1.00 Adjustable Emissivity improves the measurement accuracy across different surfaces within -50?~ 650?/-58?~1202?.
12:1 distance to spot size ratio, Max/Min/Average reading track, high and low temperature limitation setting alarms, 0.15s quick response, manually stores up to 20 readings via LOG function.
Last Setting Memory of laser, backlight, °C/°F and emissivity, Data Hold Function & 7s Auto Shut-off & Low Battery Indicator & Backlight Display Option.
Reliable and Friendly Customer Service: Ready to respond within 24 hours, 60-Day Money Back and One year warranty