The Astray AM33D Mustimeter is designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. It's easy and safe to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing, which is both for automotive and household uses. Use this mustimeter for: household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more.
1. When the Meter is working at an effective voltage over 60V in DC or 30V rams in AC, special care should be taken because there is a danger of electric shock.
2. Before using the Meter, inspect the exterior casing. Do not use the Meter if it is damaged or if all or part of the exterior casing is removed. Look for cracks or missing plastic. Pay special attention to the insulation around the connectors.
3. If you have mistakenly connected the red test lead to the 500mA selection, then used this meter to test larger current(like 10A) or higher voltage, it might probably burn out the wires even the meter.
4. If you are the beginner, you should have known some basic physical concepts and basic methods of using a meter, you also should have read the user manual carefully and known the consequences of misuse because any misuses will probably cause serious results.
5. This mustimeter can not be used to test EMF.
Max. display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: "1" is displayed
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
Low Battery Indication Power: 1 x 9V 6F22Battery
Included Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
Square Wave Output: Yes
Dimensions: 5. 1" x 2. 8" x 1. 4"
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT. I 600V, CAT. II 300V, double insulation
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V (0. 5%+3), 500V (1%+5)
AC Voltage: 200V/500V (2%+10)
DC Current: 2000?A/20mA (1. 8%+2), 200mA (2%+2), 10A (2%+10)
Resistance: 200? (1%+10), 2000?/20K?/200K? (1%+4), 20M? (1%+10), 200M? [5%(reading-10)+10]
1 x AM33D Digital Mustimeter
1 x 9V 6F22 Battery
2 x Test Leads
1 x User Manual
Check out our VIDEO on the left side and take a quick tour of Multimeter! Accurately measures: AC/DC voltage, DC current (not AC current), resistance, continuity, diodes and more
Troubleshoots safely: automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately
Ease of use: data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
Sampling speed: 2 times per second. Overload protection on all ranges
Built-in kickstand for hands-free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
1 year by Astray
Note: This meter can not test AC current; ensure your Multimeter is set to the correct setting before testing