Rhino Fast Curing Epoxy
Epoxy - Fast curing Epoxy Resin Coating For Filling Crack | Must For Foundation Repair, wall repair, Basement Repair, Pool Repair, concrete & Crack Repair(pack of 6)
Applications & Uses:
* Rhino Fast Curing Epoxy is an expandable epoxy that will rapidly fill the crack to ensure full coverage.
* Must for foundation repair, wall repair, basement repair, pool repair, concrete & crack repair
* The Rhino Fast Curing Epoxy is used to apply staples and poured concrete cracks.
* Fast curing epoxy is a grey thicker epoxy that drys quicker than other epoxies.
* This epoxy is used for filling in cracks and applying carbon fiber staples. Apply the thin layer of epoxy to the foundation wall working from top to bottom covering the entire ground surface.
* Once a coating of epoxy is applied to the foundation wall, lay carbon fiber crack repair over the epoxy ensuring the carbon fiber completely covers crack.This epoxy will fill the crack, strengthen the wall & stop the leak. If the crack is moving it needs to be filled with an epoxy. Epoxy bonds to the concrete inside the cracks & create a rigid, solid repair. It literally makes the crack bond to the wall again as if the crack was never there. It makes the wall actually stronger than it was before.
Fast, clean installation
Works on block and poured concrete foundations