Hi-Spec 60 Piece Electronics Tool Set
This complete Soldering and Precision Tool Kit provides all the tools needed to fix and upgrade all electronic devices and computers
(1) 30W Soldering iron with handle
(1) Coil of Solder (50% tin, 50% lead)
(1) Vacuum de-soldering tool
(1) Soldering iron stand
(2) Double-sided Soldering Assist Aid Repair Tool Set.
(2) Precision Long-nose and Diagonal Cutting Pliers, spring-loaded self-opening hinges, durable heat-treated drop forged steel alloy.
(1) Multi-Tool Wire Stripper / Crimper / Cutter. For stripping and cutting wire 10 to 22 AWG, crimp insulated and non-insulated terminals. Machined cutting edges, induction hardened
(2) Precision screwdrivers: 1/8" slotted, #0 Phillips.
(1) Screwdriver handle with 1/4" nut driver head
(4) Nut drivers: 3/16", 7/32", 5/16", 9/32"
(20) Piece 25mm CRV Screwdriver Bit set for most electronics screws. Each bit lightly magnetized
(3) Slotted bits: 5/32", 3/16", 1/4"
(3) Phillips bits: #1, #2, #3
(4) Torq bits: T9, T10, T15, T20
(5) Hex bits: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32"
(1) Pair Stainless Steel Clamp-on tweezers
(1) 3-prong retrieving tool
(1) IC inserter/extractor
(1) Magnetic telescopic pick-up tool
(1) Telescopic inspection mirror
(2) Parts tube and box, keep small parts organized
(20) Zip cable ties
(1) Storage and carry case to hold each tool securely in place. Clever design, case can be laid flat when open so all tools can be accessed
Hi-Spec Quality Satisfaction Warranty
Every tool is manufactured and tested against industry standards for safety, durability and functionality, and will last a lifetime under normal use. Hand Tools carry a lifetime warranty, power tools a 24 month warranty, and consumables a 12 month warranty against defects in design, material or workmanship
COMPREHENSIVE COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS TOOL SET contains the most reached for tools for constructing, repairing or performing maintenance on precision electronics projects and hardware upgrades.
COMPLETE SOLDERING SET includes 30W soldering iron that heats to 570 degrees Fahrenheit in 3 minutes with heat resistant plastic handle that stays cool to the touch, also includes solder, stand, vacuum de-solderer and storage compartments for organizing components and solder.
PROFESSIONAL STANDARD driver bits and sockets made from high-grade CRV steel for strength, durability and maximum torque. Tool handles are soft-grip for comfort and made using non-slip materials to provide a safe and secure hold.
COMPUTER REPAIR TOOLS including tweezers, fine point probes, clamp on tweezers for holding parts, IC inserter/extractor for safe and easy removal of integrated circuits without damage to component parts and 3-prong retrieving tool for handling delicate and sensitive components.
ROBUST STORAGE AND CARRY CASE with unique design that allows easy desk-top access to all tools at once while keeping tools clean and organized.